That exercise is beneficial to health already all know, but what is its true importance for weight loss? Find the answer here.
The idea prevailing is that the physical exercise is essential for weight loss, being one of the most important determining factors for those seeking to reach this goal. But is that really so? Will this variable have that much importance in the weight loss process?
In order to answer this question, we have taken into account the two main elements in relation to the said weight loss: reduce calorie intake, by following a healthy diet and appropriate to the goal to attain + burn calories, adopting a routine of physical exercises appropriate.
Check out below the conclusions we have reached after a process of research and analysis of the data collected.
PHYSICAL EXERCISE VS DIET
- According to an article published by Time Magazine, has conducted a study that proved that diet has a role more crucial than the physical exercise with regard to weight loss;
- The research compared two groups of individuals: one only was a diet that restricts the consumption of calories, the other adds of this physical exercise moderate to intense. The result? The loss of the total weight of the two groups was almost identical.
- Although the most striking result of this study has been presented above, over time have emerged data equally or even more important: integrating the physical exercise the necessary control over food, have managed to avoid the usual relapse and consequent increase in weight;
- Thus, the idea supported by this and several other studies is that people who combine a diet with a physical activity of moderate to intense have more success with regards to lose weight and stay motivated.
THE REASONS FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE EXERCISE
- It is thought that this motivation for the loss and maintenance of weight is based on the fact that the exercise stimulate the release of endorphins, the so-called hormone of pleasure, in the brain. The result is that the practitioners feel better, more calm, happy and relaxed.
- On the other hand, contrary to what you may think, people who exercise eat less amount of food. Even though it may be more complex than this, it is known that regular exercise stimulates an alteration of the hormones that are responsible for the regulation of food intake, reducing the craving or desire for the same.
- Adopt a diet fast restrictive and in itself can make you achieve the desired weight, but also can cause problems to your health, leading particularly to the loss of water and important nutrients, as well as an amendment to your metabolic rate, which is essential to weight loss;
- To lose weight in a healthy way, ensuring that your body retains the lean muscle mass and keep toned and in good shape, it is essential that you join a healthy and balanced diet the regular practice of physical exercise
- Briefly, to ensure effective weight loss and long lasting, the secret goes through to change or adjust your lifestyle, adopting a healthy diet and the practice of regular physical exercise. Yes, because the sport is essential to this process, particularly in relation to maintaining the ideal weight, once the reaches. Good luck, good diet and good workouts!
Exercise: Live in the Moment
List of Human Hormones and their Importance
How to lose weight without exercise
Ways to Stay Motivated to Achieve Your Fitness Goals …
Benefits of Exercise: Easy Weight Loss Tips
Less meat, more plant-based protein may prolong your life …
5 Steps To Go From A Couch Potato To A Fitness Maverick …
Simple but realistic steps into healthy living
Concentration problems during menopause
7 Home remedies for gingivitis
Healthy Fish Cakes
Importance of Absorption
All About Fat Loss
Fighting Low Blood Sugar
più bella di prima
Fish Oils and the Teenage Brain
1000+ images about Food & Health (soft-paleo, low carb) on …
The Importance of Exercise as You Progress After Weight …
The importance of exercise for weight loss
Exercise For Weight Loss