Many resort to the abdominal typical to lose the fat accumulated in the belly. Discover 4 exercises to lose abdominal fat very simple and effective.
Commonly, when we think of exercises to lose abdominal fat, you hear “I’m going to do crunches to lose belly”. However, it is not altogether wrong – it is true that it is possible – the work of strengthening the abdominal by itself can lead to a wonderful toning of this structure, but not always the volume loss.
Good exercises to lose abdominal fat, that have proven results, are the abdominal hipopressivos. Examples of these exercises are planks and their many variations, which lead to an isometric contraction and an increase of the tension created in the abdominal that let you replace the abdominal traditional.
These exercises are increasingly used as the exercises ideal for losing abdominal fat and there are even those who say that can visibly reduce the waist perimeter!
The title of the tip, are more 4 exercises to lose abdominal fat. Repeat them every day 3 to 5 times each.
EXAMPLE OF EXERCISES TO LOSE ABDOMINAL FAT
1. LUNGE WITH DUMBBELLS
This exercise also works the muscles of the thighs, the back of the thighs, glutes, and works your balance.
– Running –
- Standing, legs apart from one another, aligned with the pelvis, knees slightly flexed, back straight, abdomen contracted, back leg supported on the ball of the foot;
- Down, flexing the knee of the front keeping it aligned with the heel and bringing the knee of the back leg to the floor;
- The front leg and the thigh back should be perpendicular to the ground at the end of the movement;
- Return to the starting position by pushing the floor, twitching whenever the abdominal.
The push ups will help you to increase the strength of the trunk.
– Running –
- Lying face down, support the hands away from each other, aligned with the breastplate further apart than the width of the shoulders and supported by the toes (or knees for those who have difficulty);
- Put the whole body aligned, and go down to get closer to the ground flectindo the arms;
- Do extension and return to starting position.
– Running –
- Standing, feet apart to shoulder width apart, aligned with the pelvis, knees slightly flexed, back straight and abdominal contracted;
- Grab the bar to shoulder width or slightly more apart, arms straight and shoulders back;
- The handle can be mixed, that is, one hand pronated and the other a chin-up, which is more suitable for higher loads;
- Lower the bar toward the feet, flexing the lumbar spine, bent slightly at the knees during descent and keep waist straight, flexing slightly at the bottom;
- Go down as far as you can maintain the lumbar curvature;
- Go up with the bar up to the height of the hip, making the knee extension and the square low back at the same time. To maintain the curvatures of the spine during the entire execution of the exercise. The trunk must be right with the bar at the level of the hip.
- ABDOMINAL WHEEL (POWER WHEEL ROLL)
– Running –
- Knees flat on the mattress, grab with your hands aligned with your shoulders to the wheel, or a barbell with disks or two dumbbells;
- Go moving the wheel to the front at the same time that’s going down the body as a whole, to a horizontal position always parallel to the ground;
- Go back to resume the starting position and repeat.
This exercise requires good body awareness on the part of the performer.
4 STEPS TO LOSE ABDOMINAL FAT
The exercises for the belly are covered by various exercises, as the abdominal is a muscle that is asked in various movements since the squat, push-ups, elevations, etc.
It is of utmost importance that the abdominal is a muscle that is strengthened not only to look good aesthetically, but also to protect your lumbar area and allow to properly perform the other exercises in that it gives support in the execution of the movements.
- 80% DIET AND 20% WORKOUT
For fat loss the diet makes 80% of the work and the exercise is 20%, therefore making the effort to train without food in the proper way can and probably will sabotage you the results.
Healthy eating is the foundation to a healthy body, with energy and fat loss. A proper diet will show you the muscles that you worked so much. When the power is to the basis of industrialised exceeds the limits of carbohydrate and fat goes. Food and training are the basis for a healthy life and healthy body.
2. WEIGHT TRAINING: THE BASIS FOR QUALITY OF LIFE
The weight training should be the basis of the physical exercise, is a way to increase muscle mass and lose fat, in addition to the benefits linked to health and quality of life, such as: increased strength, prevention/rehabilitation of injuries, increase of the feature to the exercises of the day-to-day, etc.
Since that is a planned and well-structured meeting with the individuality of each one, being that to lose fat, the ideal is that it is high intensity and will burn fat not only during workouts but also after the workout already in the resting phase (called EPOC).
With the increase in muscle mass will increase the basal metabolic rate, the greater is the intensity of the activity the greater the calorie expenditure, and elevation of rate of metabolism at rest, you’ll be able to reduce the fat, avoiding future gains weight.
The exercises to strengthen the abdominal area and lower back are crucial, however, in the exercises to lose abdominal fat, the abdominal muscles will have the role of strengthening the muscles of the abdominal area, and if well done along with the diet will help decrease the waist.
The specific exercises for the abdominal are essential to gain abdominal strength and represent important muscles to a posture more appropriate, help to protect the spine by preventing this is overloaded to the daily tasks, poor posture and support in their own practice.
It is important to note that the abdominal is required in various daily movements and different exercises that are not specific to this region, as is the case of the squat, push-ups, etc. In this case, when performing a workout plan abdominal complete and specific to this zone it is essential that you work the whole area of the abdominal muscle.
The main error committed when you perform exercises abdominal exercise abdominal doing strength in the spine, neck and not being to contract the abdominal. It is important to make the contraction of abdominal control throughout the movement from the descent to the ascent of the trunk (push the belly towards ace back) and do the breathing. It is also important to work the entire region of the abdominal.
Abdominal muscles like other muscles grow during rest, so do not perform exercises for the abdominal every day, allow the muscle to recover, a daily job and exaggerated with a high number of repetitions will not give a chance for the muscle to rest and set. 2 or 3 times per week on days interspersed, if well executed it will be enough.
The abdominal muscles done, more or less, 30 degrees of trunk flexion, and therefore not enough to perform the exercise going up until you touch your chest on the knee.
However it is not to do endless sets of abdominal that will lose fat in that area, the body loses fat as a whole. Doing more crunches will not make you lose more fat in the belly, will strengthen the abdominal and cause it to increase the abdominal muscle, and consequently to the loss of fat and abdominal reinforced, this will standing out, because the fat layer that hid the muscles going down and getting on with the belly set.
And the abdominal such as the other muscles need rest and not thousands of repetitions and every day.
4. HIIT – HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING
The interval sprints of high intensity have been shown to be efficient for fat loss. The studies claim that activities separated by an interval combined with high-intensity exercises have a lower perimeter ratio, waist-to-hip.
This type of workout is a method where we perform a combined exercise with a recovery interval, which can be active or passive, depending on the intensity of training that are proposed.
This type of training can be carried out in the context of running, bike, elliptical, or circuit performing exercises on the machines in the gym, body weight and may even make at home, depending on the individual goal of each and every level of training. Being that it is carried out always at high intensity, with intensities between 80% to 95% of the maximum intensity and the recovery intervals until 50% of the maximum intensity.